This €12B telecommunications company serves 23 million consumers and businesses. PROS unified the company’s quote-to-order system for 2,000 concurrent users across three channels and reduced product launch time by up to 75%.
- In a fierce consumer market, this provider struggled to quickly respond to competitors’ offerings directed at its existing customer base
- New product launches were stalled because they relied on IT to be introduced into provider’s catalog and tool set
- Customers experienced inconsistency in product offers between channels
- A single, centralized quoting platform supporting 2,000 concurrent users across e-commerce, retail and call center channels
- A unified ordering and billing system that allows for multicurrency support
- Established a reliable, multichannel platform that supports 2,000 concurrent users, meets performance targets, and maintains 99.9% uptime
- Reduced new product launch time from 8-24 weeks to 2-8 weeks
- Captured significant savings in maintenance and updates of product catalog, which includes 166,000 configurable software objects for 250 price plans
"We are very demanding in terms of performance, response time and support for large numbers of simultaneous users. We have run PROS CPQ through intense testing with positive results."
IT Customer Systems Director