A Distributor’s Innovation Roadmap to Success in the New Digital Normal
About the Webinar
Distributors have made progress in navigating through this unprecedented disruption, but much more is needed. In our second webinar for the NAW Innovate to Dominate Series, we follow up with Michael DeCata, President and CEO of Lawson Products, to hear how he is navigating through COVID-19 and how it has accelerated his plans around innovation, which he outlined in our first webinar. Drawing on our podcast series and the research behind Innovate to Dominate, Richard Blatcher of PROS; Mark Dancer, NAW Institute Fellow and Author of Innovate to Dominate; and Michael DeCata explore how distributors must implement an “innovation ecosystem” to compete in the new normal.
In this Webinar We Discuss these Key Points:
- Distributors that have already enabled digital transformation will be better off in the long run.
- Digital commerce is here to stay but an omnichannel strategy is critical to business success.
- Sales teams are seeing a shift from outside sales to inside sales, self-service and digitalization.
- AI has a critical role to play in a post COVID-19 world.
- Distributors must focus on a seamless digital customer experience.
- Now is the time to innovate business operating models.
Other Resources for You:
- Book: Innovate to Dominate: The 12th Edition in the Facing the Forces of Change® Series
- Podcast Series: NAW and PROS: Innovate to Dominate
- Executive Brief: How to Increase Margins and Profitability in Distribution
- eBook: The COVID-19 Effect on Distribution: Accelerating the Move to Digital
- Video: Expert Advice for Distributors: Preparing the New Normal
- The PROS Commerce Platform for Distributors
Also, join us virtually for Outperform 2020 — our digital transformation conference for pricing & selling professionals, happening this October 7-8.